Today was an easy day. Many of the refugees had to renew their cards. Our sweet nurse from Cameroon, Susie, suddenly got a call from the UN immigration office. We were on pins and needles until she returned and said she is being transferred to the mainland TOMORROW. Such short notice. She is excited and nervous. [...]
- Mar 8: One last post from Samos – and it is a sad one.
- Mar 7: Our last day here – What would you do if this were your town?
- Mar 6: Today was an easy day . . . tomorrow is our last.
- Mar 5: Refugees started drumming, then singing and there was an atmosphere of JOY. So great!
- Mar 4: Ask yourself, “What can I do?”