One last post from Samos - and it is a sad one. This morning I was meeting with Omar for an interview. He was just coming from the hospital. Last night a boat sank off shore and MANY refugees were in the water. Many are in bad shape, at the hospital suffering from hypothermia. Nine [...]
- Mar 8: One last post from Samos – and it is a sad one.
- Mar 7: Our last day here – What would you do if this were your town?
- Mar 6: Today was an easy day . . . tomorrow is our last.
- Mar 5: Refugees started drumming, then singing and there was an atmosphere of JOY. So great!
- Mar 4: Ask yourself, “What can I do?”